Whilst on twitter, I came across a notification that I had been nominated by Francesca Rose from francescaroseblog.blogspot.co.uk
I found the whole concept of this tag rather pleasing, as the encouraging message to love yourself for who you are, is something that doesn’t get enough attention and is easily covered by the ” I hate this” and “I hate that”s. The media has brainwashed many people into believing that you should look, act and dress a specific way, which of course hasn’t given people the best of confidence. So instead of the media being flooded with negative influences, lets spread a bit of positivity and join me in writing down 13 things you love about yourself! If I can do it I’m certain you can too!
(Oh.. and remember there really are no excuses…you don’t need a blog post to do this! Grab a pen and paper and you’re good to go!) Remember this isn’t the easiest of things for people to write so just take that into consideration before anyone gets the wrong idea about this tag and accuses anyone of being stuck up and vain because that is totally the wrong idea.
1. Write 13 things you love about yourself
2.Nominate 13 more bloggers or vloggers
3. Share on social media with the hashtag #TheSelfLoveChallenge13
So here are my 13 things I love about myself:
1. I love my determination to succeed in life and my desire to become fluent in Spanish.
2. I love my brows because they’re thick, arched and o’natural.
3. I love my kind nature, I have great pride and happiness from helping and being nice to others.
4. I love how I grow so attached to new books that I read.
5. I love how I have the most amazing friends and such a supporting family, that I couldn’t be more thankful for.
6. Although naturally I’m quite a shy-quiet person around people I don’t know, I love the fact that I’m in my comfort zone performing and even found myself winning an end of year 11, year group drama award, which people would never presume unless they knew me personally.
7. I love my sensitivity and to those I care about I would, without any hesitation, go the extra mile whatever the case to make them happy.
8. Becoming a much stronger person after experiencing a really rough time in my life from utter bitchiness and purely spiteful personalities.
9. I love how I treasure memories by keeping souvenirs to keep the memory alive for as long as possible.
10. I love how committed I am to my journal… I know it sounds stupid, but I love having a place to write down all my memories and rollercoaster of teenage emotions.
11. I love how I made ‘thatbrowneyedteen’ by myself and achieved something I’ve been wanting to do for a while. *CELEBRATORY DANCE*
12. I love how the little gestures mean the most to me.
13. I love how I can make other people laugh and am not afraid to make a fool of myself, which if you unaware happens to me on a regular basis.
I hope you found this interesting to read and hopefully inspired YOU to complete #TheSelfLoveChallenge13 yourself,
Head over to my twitter @brown_eyed_teen and come say hello, would love to speak to you guys! 😀 X